Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Finished sewing an AGT outfit!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "Sew" Cute! I'd like a dress like that for my DD. Wish I enjoyed sewing. Maybe if my machine was better- Na, who am I kidding?

  2. #12
    rolloverrover
    Guest rolloverrover's Avatar

    Post

    Your newest creations are beautiful! Not only are you a fantastic sewer but you're a fantastic designer too! Keep 'em coming and keep posting 'em.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member diana conover's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 16th, 2004
    Posts
    55
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    You are so crafty!!
    I think you have a real eye for design!
    I've seen so much stuff on ebay that was technically well made, but the style or combination of fabrics was off.
    I'm inspired!

  4. #14
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They are so cute! I really like Kit's dress and the AGT dress. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Jane Hart
    Guest Jane Hart's Avatar

    Post

    My goodness! You keep popping them out! At this rate you could own and supply your own store!

  6. #16
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Chauster! I love the new outfit! Very neat!!!!! You did a wonderful job. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    AmericanGirlLover2982
    Guest AmericanGirlLover2982's Avatar

    Chauster I love the new outfit you are very talented and a nateral at sewing I wish I could do thngs like that. Great job!!

    Nikki [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •